1)The Circolo Fotografico Arno, with the sponsorship of FIAP-Federation Internationale de l’Art Photographique (2017/125-126-127-128), GPU– Global Photographic Union (L170032), ISF-Image Sans Frontiere (5/2017), IUP– International Union of Photographers (2017/009) e FIAF-Federazione Italiana Associazioni Fotografiche (2017M6, M7, M8, M9), is organizing the International Circuit of Digital Photography Contests: “21° GRAN TOUR DELLE COLLINE”, which includes the following events: 35° Trofeo Arno (35rd Arno Trophy), 26° Trofeo Città di Figline Valdarno (26th Town of Figline Valdarno Trophy), 15° Trofeo Colline del Chianti (15th Hills of Chianti Trophy) and 15° Trofeo Colline del Pratomagno (15th Hills of Pratomagno Trophy). The contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers worldwide. Entrants must own the copyright to all submitted photographs. The images must have been photographed in every part (even the smallest) by the entrant himself/herself.
2) The contest has three themes for digital images, referred to as: A) Free Monochrome (PID mono – PIM), B) Free Color (PID color- PIC) Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. And C) Free Portfolio, you can submit between 6 and 10 images having a theme in common. The digital images to all themes must be in JPG format; size should be 1920 pixels on the long side, or 1080 on the short side with a resolution of 300 dpi, in either colour or black and white. The files should be saved with a RGB or sRGB colorspace.
2A) Monochrome definition: An image is considered to be Monochrome only if it gives the impression of having no color (i.e. contains only shades of grey which can include pure black and pure white) OR it gives the impression of being a greyscale image that has been toned in one color across the entire image. (For example by Sepia, red, gold, etc.) A greyscale or multi-colored image modified or giving the impression of having been modified by partial toning, multi-toning or by the inclusion of spot coloring does not meet the definition of monochrome and shall be classified as a Color Work.
3) All entries must be submitted through the specific form available on the www.grantourdellecolline.it website. The images already submitted for all the previous editions of the contest will not be accepted.
4) The subscription fee amounts to € 40 (for the Eurozone) or 48 US$ (for the area not subject to Eur) per entrant, regardless of the category and is valid for all 4 contests. The amount can be forwarded through PayPal to the following e-mail: email@example.com. Any entry not accompanied by the subscription fee shall not be admitted and the author of such entry shall not have the right to receive the catalogue of the contest.
The subscription fees for groups are as follows :
Photo club with a minimum of 10 participants : 36 Euros or 44 US $
Photo club with a minimum of 20 participants : 34 Euros or 42 US $
Photo club with a minimum of 30 participants : 32 Euros or 40 US $
Photo club with more than 50 participants : 28 Euros or 36 US $
5) The jury’s final decision is unquestionable and incontestable. The organizers shall send the unclaimed prizes at their own expenses but at the recipient risk.
6) Prizes cannot be cumulative in the same category of each contest but can be cumulative in different categories also for the same contest.
If the jury agrees, the most important prizes, referred to as Best Author of the Circuit (Author higher number of photos accepted), Claudio Vivoli Trophy (best photos of nature), Nicole Billiau Trophy (best photo travel), best Image of each contest), Author with the Greatest Number of Images Admitted can be always cumulative.
7) The catalogue shall be realized in pdf on USB key form and shall contain all the winning photos, the minutes of the jury and the list of photographs and participants admitted to the contest.
8) Statistics, minutes of the juries and both winning and admitted photographs will be published in the www.grantourdellecolline.it website and left there until the next edition. All entrants shall receive the results via email.
9) The entrant shall be held responsible in handling any image rights or liberties of the subject matter of the photograph and shall irrevocably consent to the Promoters publishing the photographs, which shall not be used for commercial gain.
10) The jury decides exclusively on the admittance of photographs and prize – awarding.
11) Though the organizers will attempt to treat all submitted work with the utmost care, they are not responsible for any damage or loss that may occur during the sending of entries, whatever the cause.
12) We inform you that, according to art. 13 of Leg. Decree 30th of June, 2003, n. 196 (bearing the “Code regarding protection of personal data “) herein under abbreviated as the “Code”, all personal data submitted to the International Photography contest “19° Gran Tour delle Colline” shall be collected and stored by Circolo Fotografico Arno on paper, electronic and/or mechanical and/or telematic means and appropriately handled in order to ensure data integrity and confidentiality in compliance with the Code. The submitted data will be only used for the purpose of this contest. To this end, the organizer reserves the right to display personal data on the web site of the contest (www.grantourdellecolline.it) and/or publish it in the catalogue. Entrants must submit their personal data to be able to take part in the contest.
In accordance with Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, entrants have the right to obtain information, at any time, regarding confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data and their disclosure in an intelligible manner, as well as information related to data processing modalities, update, correction, integration and cancellation of data. The above rights are exercised by means of an informal request to the data controller. The data controller is Circolo Fotografico Arno with registered office in: Via Roma 2, Figline Valdarno – FI (Florence) in the person of its pro-tempore president, Mr. Silvano Monchi.
13) By the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original filesas captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
14) With the participation, I explicitly accept the “Document FIAP 2014/317E” Conditions and Regulations for the organisation of international photographic events and in particular its Chapter II “Regulation for photographic events under the sponsorship of FIAP explained in Section II.2 with the FIAP participation rule and Red List”.
15) Participation in the Contest implies the entrants’ total, unconditional acceptance and the acknowledgment of their entire understanding of these Regulations.